West 8 New York - Landscape Designer - Entry Level (1-3 years)
West 8 New York Inc. is seeking a full-time professional to be a member of design team on all documentation phases for landscape architecural projects from schematic design to construction administration.
Candidate Qualifications & Characteristics:
- As a Landscape Designer, you will be involved in all phases landscape projects of varying scales. You will be expected to think critically and produce site plans, renderings, 3D / physical models, AutoCAD drawings and details, and presentations for our projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of the following software - Rhino 3D, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Vray / Maxwell.
- Basic Lumion skills is a plus, not mandatory.
- Good time management skills, with the ability to manage the workload associated with multiple deadlines and projects.
- Team player that is excited to collaborate, but is also self-motivated and can work independently.
- Proactive, positive attitude, and able to work under fast-paced and changing conditions.
- Undergraduate degree in landscape architecture preferred. Master’s Degree level applicants are welcomed to apply.
- Fluent in English – written and verbal.
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States. Permits/Visas to work in USA full time.
Please send your CV and relevant work samples as a single PDF attachment no larger than 10MB to jobsNYC@west8.com. Please be sure to clearly state the position of your Job tile to which you are applying in the subject of your email.
added on: 20-04-2017
If you would like to apply, please send your application to our HR manager with the following email address:
jobs [at] west8 [dot] com
jobsNYC [at] west8 [dot] com
Applications should include:
- Portfolio of works
- C.V., including personal data, experience and software knowledge
- Letter of intention
West 8 has an international workforce and therefore requires a fluency in English.
Only personal replies by candidates will be considered. (Acquisitie naar aanleiding van onze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.)